General Information from our by-laws:
- The place and time will be prescribed by the Executive Board.
- Sites will be rotated annually to different geographical areas (west, south, east, central) providing maximum opportunity for members to attend.
- Members may present proposals to host the convention at the business meeting of the prior convention, but are not limited to the ensuing convention. Host site proposals may be made for subsequent conventions in the appropriate geographical areas of rotation.
2011 Annual Meeting
Details from ALCOAST 167/11.
- The Coast Guard Cuttermen Association will have their inaugural Annual Conference 03 May 2011 at Hyatt Regency Crystal City, 2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202. All cuttermen are encouraged to participate.
- Questions on the conference should be sent directly to the conference organizers, CDR John Wallington, at
or LT Eric Cooper, at
- Administrative absence and permissive orders for this event are auth IAW Articles 7.A.10.b and 4.G.2.e of ref the Personnel Manual (COMDTINST M1000.6). All the expenses are the responsibility of the event participant.
Additional Details not in the ALCOAST.
- Uniform - Business Casual (Khaki/dress slacks, collared shirts).
- Reservations - email to one of the conference organizers listed in paragraph 2 above or an email to
- Cost - free to members. Note that our first one is being done "economically", there will be no food or beverage provided. Bring your own coffee.
Agenda for the conference.